book

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My passions- keeping my kids healthy and orphan care

As a Mom of several kids with allergies and asthma, I'm always looking for new prodcuts to help them improve their health. About one month ago, I was introduced to Shaklee products. (They're not new, Mike said his Mom has used the products since he was little). After a little more research and test-driving some of the cleaning products I became hooked. The products are completely safe, non-toxic, economical and work really well. The best part about them is: I don't have to worry about Elli having an asthma attack after I've CLEANED the house-- have you read the warnings on the back of some of your cleaning products? You're actually supposed to wear a mask when using them-- I know because when I didn't, I would cough...hmmmm

So, I KNOW you're wondering how this helps with orphan care. Let me fill you in.
As a distributor with Shaklee, I can help non-profit organizations set up their own website. It's free and the non-profit then makes the money off of all products sold from their website-- It's a win-win: people switch from using common cleaning products (or supplements- as Shaklee has amazing supplements), purchase their products from the non-profit and then the non-profit is able to fundraise without much work. I'm hoping that those of you who have non-profit orphan ministries will sign up to give your organization a much needed boost in this economy!!

Finally, the girls and I are planning to return to Africa within the next 1-2 years on the first of many orphan care missions trips. The money we raise personally, from being distributors for Shaklee will help defray the cost of these trips--BENEFITTING ORPHANS again.

Please visit: sweeneygreenclean.myshaklee.com If you have any questions please shoot them my way. If you're working with a non-profit to help fund your adoptions, I'd love to visit with you more.

No comments:

Post a Comment